Because I HATE saving recipes to a group in Facebook to go back to and try later only to find it MISSING.
I don't want to LOSE them, I want to TRY them!!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Egg Muffins



Materials:

- Eggs or egg beaters (I used beaters for even more simplicity)

- Muffin/cupcake pan ( if your pan isn't seasoned, heat the pan before coating with oil so there is no sticking)

- Veggies/mix-ins of your choice




Instructions:

- Pour egg beaters (or beaten eggs) into greased muffin pan – fill 1/2 way

- Add toppings directly into eggs

- Bake for 375-degrees for 30 minutes




Once cooled, I just popped them into plastic bags so that I can grab them easily in the morning. Or, if you want them warmed up, just pop one or two in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. (Surprisingly, I didn’t mind them cold vs. warm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment